Nothing says "the magic is gone" in a marriage like being in the bathroom while your husband or wife punishes the toilet after a big Mexican dinner. But somehow . . . that's where couples now do their best bonding.
A new survey found that couples now spend more time together in the BATHROOM than at the dinner table.
45% of couples spend time together in the bathroom daily, whether it's brushing their teeth together, talking to each other while they get ready, or . . . yes . . . while someone is using the toilet.
Only 29% of couples eat dinner together every night. For couples under 34, it's even lower . . . only 16% eat dinner together every night.
The survey also found that only 10% of people lock the door to the bathroom when they're on the toilet . . . the other 90% are cool with their significant other popping in to talk.
Kane is joined by co-hosts Riley, Rose, Intern John and producer Erick. The high-energy, fast-paced program features music, conversations on the latest news and hot topics, Hollywood news, contests, call-in interaction with listeners, plus interviews with the biggest celebrities in music and pop culture. The show features signature segments such as "War of the Roses," "Hollywood," "The Tea," "John's Justice," "Ghosted" and "Moron Madness."
Kane Cares! We'd love to hear about your event or organization. Use this link to send us your information!