If you were a child of the '80s, you probably remember those "Parental Advisory" stickers popping up on CDs with "explicit content."
They may have kept your parents from buying them for you . . . but they probably didn't keep you from hearing them, especially since a lot of that music found its way out there in some form or another, or avoided the sticker altogether.
Along those lines, the Internet has produced a list of "18 Songs from the '90s You Grew Up Singing, But Shouldn't Have." Here they are:
1. "O.P.P.", Naughty By Nature. It's an acronym for "Other People's [P-word]."
2. "I Like the Way (Kissing Game)", Hi-Five.
3. "Sex and Candy", Marcy Playground
4. "Gin and Juice", Snoop Dogg
5. "Knockin' Da Boots", H-Town
6. "I Wanna Sex You Up", Color Me Badd
7. "I'll Make Love to You", Boyz II Men
8. "You Outta Know", Alanis Morissette. It isn't just the F-bomb. There's also the line about oral relations in a theater.
9. "Any Time, Any Place", Janet Jackson. It's about getting it on in public.
10. "Put It in Your Mouth", Akinyele. This is a lesser-known song, but it's obvious why this one made the list.
11. "Pony", Ginuwine, with the lyric: Quote, "If you're horny, let's do it. Ride it, my pony. My saddle's waiting. Come and jump on it."
12. "Freek'n You", Jodeci
13. "I Get Around", 2Pac featuring Digital Underground
14. "Ain't Too Proud to Beg", TLC. It about sex, and it isn't very subtle about it.
15. "All That She Wants", Ace of Base
16. "Doin' It", LL Cool J
17. "Shoop", Salt-N-Pepa
18. "12 Play", R. Kelly
Kane is joined by co-hosts Riley, Rose, Intern John and producer Erick. The high-energy, fast-paced program features music, conversations on the latest news and hot topics, Hollywood news, contests, call-in interaction with listeners, plus interviews with the biggest celebrities in music and pop culture. The show features signature segments such as "War of the Roses," "Hollywood," "The Tea," John's Justice," and "Moron Madness."
Kane Cares! We'd love to hear about your event or organization. Use this link to send us your information!