Ladies, if you've been having trouble getting over a breakup, here are six signs YOU'VE become the 'crazy ex-girlfriend' that guys talk about . . .
1. You think about him all the time. When you first break up, it's one thing. But if he's constantly on your mind MONTHS later, it's time to find a hobby.
2. You still check his Facebook and Twitter accounts. After a breakup, it's a good idea to cut all social media ties with your ex. That way, you won't be tempted to check up on him whenever you're lonely.
3. You ask your mutual friends about him. Constantly asking mutual friends for info about your ex is just going to annoy them and make you look lame. If you can't help it, find new friends who don't know him.
4. You keep going places you might see him.
5. You still have all the things he gave you. Throw them out, give them to Goodwill, or burn stuff like they do in the movies . . . whatever you need to get it out of your life.
6. You want to sabotage his new relationship. There's no way that'll end well for you, so don't even try it.
Kane is joined by co-hosts Riley, Rose, Intern John and producer Erick. The high-energy, fast-paced program features music, conversations on the latest news and hot topics, Hollywood news, contests, call-in interaction with listeners, plus interviews with the biggest celebrities in music and pop culture. The show features signature segments such as "War of the Roses," "Hollywood," "The Tea," "John's Justice," "Ghosted" and "Moron Madness."
Kane Cares! We'd love to hear about your event or organization. Use this link to send us your information!