There's a "Seinfeld" episode called "The Deal" where Jerry and Elaine try to be "friends with benefits", and come up with a list of rules to make it work. Then of course it DOESN'T work.
Well, a group of relationship experts think THEY'VE come up with a list of 11 rules that WILL make it work, if both people follow them. See what you think.
1. It can only last three months, max. Then if you DO want to extend it, you have to talk about it first.
2. You can't tell your friends. If they find out, they'll either give you crap, or act weird around you. Either way they'll ruin it.
3. You can't go on dates, it has to be purely about hooking up.
4. No public displays of affection.
5. You can only get it on between 10:00 P.M. and 4:00 A.M. The rest of the time, you're just friends.
6. You can only cuddle for 10 minutes afterward.
7. You have to leave before breakfast.
8. You can't leave anything at the other person's place, like clothes or an extra toothbrush.
9. You can't get jealous.
10. You have to agree that the friendship is the most important thing.
11. You have to agree you won't fall in love. Which sounds obvious, but it has to at least be a ground rule.
Kane is joined by co-hosts Rose, Intern John and producer Erick. The high-energy, fast-paced program features music, conversations on the latest news and hot topics, Hollywood gossip, contests, call-in interaction with listeners, plus interviews with the biggest celebrities in music and pop culture. The show features signature segments such as "War of the Roses," "Hollywood Dirt," and "Kane Skams."
Kane Cares! We'd love to hear about your event or organization. Use this link to send us your information!