According to a recent survey, 62% of men and 34% of women have gone through their partner's cell phone to see if they're cheating.
Obviously that's not the HEALTHIEST thing to do in a relationship. But if you ARE gonna do it, here are the top five things people do with their phones to HIDE an affair.
1. They put a lock code on it. But a lot of people do that for perfectly innocent reasons. So the only time to worry is if you ask what their code is, and they won't tell you.
2. They secretly have a second SIM card. And they swap it out when they call or text the person they're cheating with.
3. They give the person they're cheating with a fake name in their phone. So a guy who's cheating might save the woman's name as one of his BUDDY'S names. Because obviously you'd be suspicious if you saw that a random girl kept calling.
4. They regularly delete all their text messages and recent phone calls. There's no good reason to do it unless you're trying to hide something.
5. They have a second cell phone. And it might not even be a SECRET phone, it could be their "work" phone.
Kane is joined by co-hosts Riley, Rose, Intern John and producer Erick. The high-energy, fast-paced program features music, conversations on the latest news and hot topics, Hollywood news, contests, call-in interaction with listeners, plus interviews with the biggest celebrities in music and pop culture. The show features signature segments such as "War of the Roses," "Hollywood," "The Tea," "John's Justice," "Ghosted" and "Moron Madness."
Kane Cares! We'd love to hear about your event or organization. Use this link to send us your information!