Have you ever stolen anything? If your answer to that is no . . . chances are you're a thief AND a liar. Because just about everyone has stolen SOMETHING in their life, even if it was by mistake. Here are five things almost EVERYONE steals.
1. Pens. In one survey, 70% of people who work in an office said that a co-worker has stolen a pen before. And we do it by mistake so often that doctor's offices actually tie them to clipboards.
2. A spot in line. Which is like stealing other people's TIME. One study found that when someone cuts, people object to it 54% of the time. But if two people try to cut TOGETHER, it jumps to 91%.
3. Something from a hotel room. With stuff like shampoo, it's not actually stealing, because they WANT you to take that stuff. If you don't, they'll just toss it. But 35%of people admit they've also stolen things like towels and sheets.
4. Lighters. Which people steal by MISTAKE all the time. Especially smokers, because they're in the habit of using a lighter and immediately putting it in their pocket.
5. Condiments, straws, and napkins. The best example is ketchup packets. You probably have 50 of them sitting in a drawer, just in case you ever run out of ketchup you actually PAID FOR. (USA Today)
Kane is joined by co-hosts Rose, Intern John and producer Erick. The high-energy, fast-paced program features music, conversations on the latest news and hot topics, Hollywood gossip, contests, call-in interaction with listeners, plus interviews with the biggest celebrities in music and pop culture. The show features signature segments such as "War of the Roses," "Hollywood Dirt," and "Kane Skams."
Kane Cares! We'd love to hear about your event or organization. Use this link to send us your information!