Because I've never been all the way to the West Coast, I don't really understand anything they do over there... but now they're calling the East Coasters out. Think these "Things EC's Say That West Coasters Don't Understand" is accurate?
- Can we go to Dunkin' or something? I need breakfast
- That's SO far; it's on the other side of the city!
- It's not even that cold.
- I've never been to [insert major attraction here] even though I live here.
- Do you have a light/can I bum a cig?
- Well if you know [insert basically anything here], we actually invented it.
- I'm just a defensive driver.
- West Coast is just too laid back for me.
While I haven't jumped on the Dunkin' bandwagon, I know the northeast has, and I definitely like to brag when I can handle the cold. I also know what it's like to grow up in a city and know nothing about it/never get to explore it.
But do East Coasters really think they drive defensively?! I'm well aware that I was very aggressive from day 1 in Driver's Ed when my teacher told me I was gonna be prone to speeding tickets. He was right.