Buzzfeed is either really great, or really terrible... and this is a list that they totally failed at [in my opinion].
...and what I think is stupid is crossed out.
- People assume you grew up next to the White House
- Traffic doesn't phase you. Uh, it's miserable every day... which definitely phases me.
- You know the four quadrants are basically different countries
- Eating on the Metro will always be weird to you. Wait... people actually follow that rule?!
- The Kennedy Center was your local theater
- You know that Bones and Scandal would never happen. Actually, I think it's definitely happening everywhere around me.
- The idea of DC being cool doesn't even make sense to you. [Doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but I'm proud of it!]
- Going to Rockville is basically Hell. [unless of course you're picking up a prize from the station]
- Your school held scavenger hunts at the National Mall
- A motorcade passed you every day
- Rooting for your home team was always somewhat embarrassing *sigh*
- Georgetown University was practically the Holy Grail. Maybe the Holy Grail for polo collar poppers and lovers of wearing obnoxiously bright colors.
- You only went to the zoo in the winter
- Foxhall was your Beverly Hills
- You saw a politician every week
- Inauguration Day meant staying indoors for a week. That'd be lame! I love experiencing the crazy that happens in our city... since it doesn't happen often.
- You've never understood the hype with Georgetown Cupcake
- You hate when people say Reagan instead of National
- Bethesda is the fake DC. Another *sigh.* It's where I live!, but it's because it's the next best thing to the city.
How do you feel about this?! Would you add anything! Holler at me!
I know I'd definitely add "parking in Adams Morgan is your worst nightmare coming to life."