Reddit has some good convos sometimes, and I'm liking the things that are found in girls' apartments that immediately turn a dude off. I know you don't wanna see gross makeup and hair everywhere.. and probably not my adult toys unless you like to get weird... but what else should I hide?
- male roommate
- pictures of guys
- an obsession with horsses
- the quote "if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best"
- bridal magazines
- how to books/articles on finding the perfect man
- more celeb magazines than actual books
- really strong scents- candles, perfume, whatever
- a lot of throw pillows
- stuffed animals
And I figured I'd add some things I don't wanna find in a dude's place:
- naked chics... posters, magazines, whatever
- baby wipes in the bathroom. I don't wanna know how you wipe your ass
- gross showers
- used condoms
- the stench of animals
- a collection of figurines
- way too many video games
- a couch that you've had since college
- lotion anywhere near your bed or computer
I could go on... but I have things to do.
What would you add?